Full time GIS (ESRI ArcGIS) support to Marine Corps Base Hawaii Logistics, Planning and Facilities Dept.
Target Start Date: 1 June 2018
Marine Corps Base Hawaii Kaneohe Bay – Oahu, HI
- Create, maintain and QA/QC data in Versioned Enterprise Geodatabase (SQL Server).
- Translate CAD, GPS, Engineering Designs, Technical Drawings accurately into GIS.
- Georeference digital (AutoCAD) and scanned engineering/technical drawings.
- Collect and Post-Process Mapping Grade GPS data (Trimble).
- Interpret Engineering/Technical Plan Drawings and As-Builts.
- Create print and digital map products with attention to design principles and cartographic standards.
- Work with end-users to determine GIS needs.
- Deliver data sets & metadata to end-users.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working within the GeoFidelis Data Model, or other SDSFIE and DOD compliant geospatial data model.
- Experience working with geometric networks for utilities (Water, Sewer, Storm, Electric).
- Experience developing and implementing QA/QC workflows using ArcGIS Data Reviewer.
- Experience developing custom tools using Python or ModelBuilder.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Relevant project experience in Hawaii.
link for more info